We would like your cooperation to assist our efficiency, due to a rapid increase in work we have had to make a few changes and requests.
We now have 2 phone lines for the clinic and a more efficient telephone system in place and manned by 2 members of staff on most days.
1. All requests for visits should come to the office number 01823 673 215
2. Out of office hours we have an emergency phone service for calls after 5.30 p.m. until 8.30 a.m.
3. We strongly advise clients to phone in before 9.30 a.m. to help us organise a round of calls, thus helping us to keep travel costs under control.
4. Requests received late in the day for a visit that same day may incur extra costs due to increased time and travel costs.
5. Please do NOT request visits by e mail, text or the vets mobile number, as the requests may be missed, especially an emergency which may not be taken quickly enough.
6. Times for a visit will be confirmed between 8.30 a.m. and 9 a.m. for Andrew and Anja.
7. Please refrain from phoning the mobile numbers of vets out of office hours as they may not be on duty, especially at weekends.
8. If a vet has requested you phone their mobile and they have not answered, please be patient, leave a clear message and they will return the call when they are able.
9. For us to attend genuine emergencies we may have to rearrange routine calls during the day, so please ensure we have the correct contact details.
Clients please assist us to be more efficient and keep the costs down!
Andrew Walker and James Bosley, Directors.